Sunday, April 02, 2006

My Testimony

I was asked to give my testimony at church today. I was a little nervous but was very happy to do so. I actually felt honoured to be able to share the story of the miracles and amazing things that God has been doing in my life the past few months. I've been down a hard road but God has allowed me to see the light at the end of it. The actual testimony is too much to type out here, but if anyone is interested in reading it email me at scollins_7@sympatico.ca and I would be happy to share my story.

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

so happy for you... sharing your testimony.. it's how we show others Christ is real.
Good for you!

Noelia said...

Good for you that you had the opportunity to share with your congregation. I'm sure through god touched some lifes on that day that needed to hear some encouraging words!
btw I saw one of your postings in the pea site and I came to check out your blog. You can come and check mine, I just started blogging this week and I am a new scrapper too.

Noelia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...