Sunday, April 09, 2006

2 Peas Monday Blog Challenge

Challenge: I type a word.. you type the first thing that comes to your mind... this should be fun... ready? here we go...
1. Harry.... legs
2. Black.... spider
3. Delicious... coffee
4. Funny... jokes
5. Green... money
6. Ribbons... hair
7. Internet... email
8. BBQ... hamburgers
9. People... comfort
10. Quirky... my mother
Can't wait to read ur blogs... mine to be updated with this tomorrow! I did blog today.. all about our afternoon today!

3 comments:

Michelle W. said...

lol. Love the delicous goes with Coffee! you're my type of girl!

Michelle

Dana Marie said...

I could have put my mother for quirky, as well and legs for Harry! Too funny!

Kelly said...

hairy legs...that would have worked much better than mine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...