Saturday, April 15, 2006

My Rambling Thoughts

I have been thinking so much lately about creativity and inspiration. I guess my post the other days about my creating fears really got me into some deep thinking. I have so much in my head that I want to create - so much in my mind that I want to get onto paper. I guess right now I am feeling kind of overwhelmed. I have so much I want to do that I don't know where to begin. I have been reading so much about mentoring lately. Mentoring makes so much sense to me. I have a mentor in my addictions recovery, I have mentors in my church, but I have no real creative mentors. Hmmm... Perhaps that's what I need. Someone to challenge me and motivate me to try all the things in my head.
Just my rambling thoughts for the day.

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

I think mentors are so important in your life. we all need them.. and why not in the area of creativity???
I am so with you on this one!
hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

Love the mentoring idea...I need one to get me creating more often. Many times I find myself sitting in my studio just staring at my stuff but not really doing anything. Sounds like we may have another 2peas challenge here! We could pair up with someone and challenge each other once a week or something like that. Will have to think about this one!

happy easter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...