Women are powerful creatures. We all have powerful, inspiring women in our lives. Here's the challenge: What are some things that YOU have learned from other women/creative women in your life? Make your own list. What have you learned from these women in your life? What have they taught you?
Wow! This is a tough one.
- I've learned that being creative is as important as doing the laundry
- I've learned that it is not selfish to want time to myself
- I've learned to love anything I make because it is from what's inside of me
- I've learned not to constantly want to create like others - I have inside me stuff to create that's amazing
- I've learned that creating with other women creates an incredible bond of friendship