Sunday, April 02, 2006

2 Peas Bloggers Catch-Up

FRIDAY: Fun fact Friday (this time on Friday! lol) tell us something fun, something embarrassing, something strange or something you don't think anyone will expect out of you...
I have 2 tattoos that most people are not aware of. A small 4-leaf clover on my left hip and the circular tattoo shown below on my lower back. It has my nickname Dynamo in the centre and the words powerful, intimate, confident, and free around the outside. These words describe the type of woman I strive to be.

SATURDAY: Today's random challenge If you could pick and choose one skill to learn. What would it be? You could list just one or as many as you want.
I think I would like to learn the art of basket weaving. Ever since I was a little girl I have been fascinated with this. I remember sitting on the couch at my Grandma's and she got cable tv channels that I didn't get at home. I turned it on one Saturday morning and there was a show on showing how to make different weaved baskets. I couldn't wait whenever I stayed over at my grandparent's on weekends to see that same show.

SUNDAY: Today's random challenge: It's a day after April fools. Were you a prankster? Have you prank other people and still giggle thinking about it today? Have others ever prank you? Were you an easy target for pranks? lol. Have fun with this one.I actually worked all day yesterday and there was not one mention of April fool's - I completely forget. Guess I missed out...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...