Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Join us today if you blog. Challenge: Pick one. and Elaborate if you so wish! chocolate or vanilla? vanilla - especially vanilla bean
sandals or barefoot? bare feet
basic grey or scenic route? I am so in love with basic grey
primas or HS flowers? I can only pick one?? I love both!!
computer journaling or handwritten? I have done mostly computer but am starting to put more of my own handwriting
Madonna or Gwen Stefani? Gwen Steffani
Leno or Conan? Leno
Koolaid or Crystal Lite? Crystal Lite - especially the berry one
American Idol or Amazing Race? American Idol & Canadian Idol
catlover or doglover? cat lover for sure
have fun with these...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved your answers and I see that we have alot in common.
Dana

Bonita Rose said...

love your answers too.. total IDOL fan here too.. my girls in Canada watch cdn idol too.. they love that as well!

imanewbierunner said...

looks like we have a bit in common! I haven't really gotten into the whole idol thing. but that young girl who's blonde and lives with her grandparents seems like the cutest thing. is she good?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...