Saturday, April 08, 2006

2 Peas Thursday Blog Challenge


Join us today if you blog. Challenge: Do you have a special place/places in your home, where you consider it to be your sanctuary?? You know what I mean, that special place FOR YOU, where you feel cuddled, loved, warm and fuzzy, and at peace? I guess my warm fuzzy place is my whole home. I was faced with having to move recently for my safety. I prayed that God would show me where it would be safe for my girls and that he would show me where I could be a good mom and lead the life that he has set out for me. I found this home and feel so safe and secure here. I am spending my days making it into a home for my girls and I. It is my sanctuary because it is where God wants me to be.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...