Tuesday, April 25, 2006

{21} Day Challenge

I am participating in Rhonna's {21} Day Challenge. Here are my journal pages so far (sorry the photos are blurry.)

This is the title page.

This page just defines the 2 steps Rhonna outlines on her site about the steps of the {21} day art journal challenge.

Here is my day 1 entry. The background is done with acrylic paints, sandpaper and baby wipes (technique courtesy of Kreative Kel's Blog) Journaling reads: The habit I have chosen to work on during the {21} Day Challenge is to start trying to change some of the core beliefs I have held about myself for so long. I have grown up believing for so long that I was never good enough at anything I ever did. I have always felt inferior to everyone around me. I have felt that I wasn't pretty enough, or smart enough, or good enough. I need to change that thinking. God created me and that makes me special. I need to recognize and honor that!

This is my Day 2 entry. Background is done with watercolor pencil crayons. Journaling reads: "The King is enthralled by your beauty. Psalm 45:11"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your pages are fun... loved reading about your techniques! Keep on keeping on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...