Wednesday, April 05, 2006

2 Peas Tuesday Blogger Challenge

Tuesday's Challenge: Use your blog to write about YOUR HOPES AND WISHES for YOU. No one else. Not your kids. Not your better half. Not friends and family. But your hopes and wishes for YOU and you alone. What are they? Do you have any? What are YOUR hopes and wishes? YOUR dreams? Elaborate as you wish. Remember, this one is all about YOU. You matter. How you feel counts. What your deepest dreams, passions are. Write them down. Get specific. Imagine.

I have so many hopes and wishes that it's hard to know where to start.
- My biggest hope is that I can become the best mom that I can be and that I can teach and encourage my girls so that they become strong women. I hope to be able to watch them grow, find love and have families. I hope to be able to enjoy my grandchildren.
- I dream of visiting Tuscany and Paris.
- I dream of writing a book or publishing a book of photography.
- I dream of having all the scrapbook ideas in my head completed.
- I dream of finding love again.
- I hope that I learn all I can to become closer to God and to find out the path He has chosen for my life.
- I hope to someday own a home.
- I dream of someday owning a Digital Rebel camera.
- I wish for more peace.
- I hope to become more self-confident.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...