Sunday, April 16, 2006

HAPPY EASTER

I unfortunately had to work today but I did get to experience the amazing Easter Cantata at my church last night. All I can say is that I was in awe. I was amazed at the overwhelming feeling that overcame me while watching this performance. Anyone who reads my blog regularly probably knows that I am a new Christian. It has only been in the past few months that I have totally 100% given my life over to God and have asked Him to show me the life he has planned for me. What none of you will know is that before that my sin was incredible. I was suffering from an alcohol and cocaine addiction. I almost lost everything and was brought to a Celebrate Recovery group at a local church. It is there that I learned that I needed to ask for forgiveness of my sins and turn my life over to Christ. I did my testimony in church a few weeks ago and was amazed at the peace I felt with sharing my story with others of the amazing things that God has done in my life. It was not until watching the cantata that the price Christ paid for my sins really hit me. How powerful it was. And even more powerful is that He has risen and now resides in Heaven so that my sins can be forgiven.
I AM IN AWE!!!
GOD DOES AMAZING THINGS!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...