Tuesday, April 11, 2006

2 Peas Tuesday Blog


Join us today if you blog..... Challenge: Easter is gonna be here before we know it... this weekend. Do you celebrate the Easter holiday? How do you and your loved ones celebrate this most special time? What are your special Easter plans for this weekend? Egg hunt? Bunnies and candy? Church services? What does EASTER mean to you? Do you celebrate its great significance? Share your thoughts on your blog.. all about Easter!

Easter this year means so much more to me than ever before. This is the first time in my life that I have totally accepted Christ as my Lord. Easter is celebrating that Jesus died for me. Jesus died on the cross to atone for all my sins. It is a humbling thought. One that drives me every day to live doing what it is that God wants me to do. My girls and I will be attending a breakfast and morning church service on Good Friday. I work the rest of the weekend. Preparing to celebrate Easter with my kids has given me the opportunity to discuss with them living for Christ and asking forgiveness for our sins. We have been decorating eggs and the kids will get a basket from the easter bunny but our main focus this year will be on Christ dying and rising from the dead so that we can be forgiven.

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

HI Sandy, love what u shared.... so happy for you that you have Christ by your side.. isn't it wonderful?? Glad to hear you are becoming more and more intimate with Him.... glad to hear you will be enjoying your weekend with ur family.. have fun!

Unknown said...

Lovely post. Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...