Saturday, April 08, 2006

2 Peas Saturday Blog Challenge

Challenge: YOUR SCRAPBOOKING START. Share how you got started in scrapbooking. How long have you been doing it? Do you scrap differently now than when you first started? What's changed for you? Anything? Share the circumstances, the people involved - in getting you hooked to this awesome creative outlet! What am I talking about? Scrapbooking, of course! Can't wait to hear your stories!
I guess I started my love with the look and idea of scrapbooking when I was pregnant with my oldest daughter. I was really sick and mostly on bed rest and started watching this tv show called Aileen's Creative Living (I think?) They showed scrapbooking ideas and products and I fell in love with the idea of it. I learned all I could while I was pregnant and started my first album right after my daughter was born. I have been scrapping now for just over six years and am still in love with it. I think I have more ideas in my head than I will ever have time for.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...