Thursday, March 30, 2006

2 Peas Thursday Blog Challenge


Random Challenge How much do you normally spend in a scrapbooking store? How often do you normally shop in a store? Or are you an online shopping?

OOOOHHHHH this one was hard to admit to. I spend on average about $60.oo a month at the scrapbook store itself. I was thinking about general scrapbook stuff though and I am ashamed to admit I spend about that monthly on scrapbooking magazines. Now that I llok at it - way to much for a single mommy.

3 comments:

Michelle W. said...

oh that's not too bad... Be proud of yourself! Those magazines are very addicting though...

Michelle

Blessed Ladybug said...

That's another addiction, i need to have them all.and that what make me spend.. well i have to blame it on someone....

Aimeslee Winans said...

You are all wrong to berate yourself...those numbers keep me looking not so bad, see your real purpose now? ROFL!!!! winkwink

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...