Friday, March 24, 2006

STUDIO FRIDAY - SECRET STASH


This week's topic for Friday March 24th suggested by Joy : SECRET STASH!
"I would like to see what everyones 'secrect stash' is. A special ink pad that is tucked away for special occasions only? A secret luxury hidden in a desk? Or maybe 'shhh don't tell my significant other I bought...' " ~Joy

I've been looking at various entries for Studio Friday for the last few weeks and finally decided to get involved myself. This week's challenge is the secret stash in our studio. My secret stash is books filled with blank paper. For as long as I can remember I have had a passion for writing. I love words, and I love paper!! I have been secretly thinking about writing a book. I actually have two book ideas floating around in my head. I want to get those thoughts down on paper but have been affraid to share those ideas with others. I'm not sure why but I like keeping them kind of hidden in my head.

7 comments:

firstborn studio said...

glad you are here!
love your stack o' journals!

Bonita Rose said...

glad u are part of SF... high fives ya! Love your pic, and I can so relate... I am a writer too, and I am such a sucker for blank journals of any kind.. I have a ton too.. just waiting to be altered.. turned into something!!!!

carrie s. said...

Welcome to Studio Friday! I hoard paper too, but can't bring myself to use it!

Joy Eliz said...

Oh, I loooove blank journals. I know exactly where you are coming from about writing a book...I don't know if you are familiar with The Artists Way by Julia Cameron, but she preaches writing three journal pages about anything and everything every day just to clear your head...Anyway, I use that time to write out my ideas about the book I want to write. It is just a small step forward toward my goal, it keeps me organized and on track about it.
I'm so glad you joined SF.

Lisa Marie said...

I'm a blank book lover, too. I collect them and then when I need one, I have to find the one that seems just right for whatever the project is. They each have a personality. :)

Anette Heiberg said...

Nice journals. Write down your book ideas, I'm sure they will turn out great!
www.wynlen.no

Ellen said...

awesome! I love blank journals, too, and have several that I've not written in---I guess I just like having their potential and possibility.....

Welcome to SF!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...