Wednesday, March 22, 2006

2PEAS WEDNESDAY BLOGGER CHALLENGE

Challenge: List the things you dream about doing during the last few years of your life. This is a very introspective subject. Take your time. Think.. if you live to a ripe old age, what do you dream of?? that you would be doing during your final years?? Taking into acct, that your health etc would be just fine!

When I am in my final years I hope to have someone with me that I can grow old with. Someone I can love and respect and know that I can have for not only love but also companionship. I dream of being an integral part of the lives of my girls and the families they may create for themselves. I mostly long to have a very intimate relationship with Christ. Knowing I am doing His will in my whole life. I am looking forwards to aging and to having the wisdom that comes with age.

2 comments:

Michelle W. said...

such a beautiful post. Love it!

Michelle

Bonita Rose said...

I agree with u.. God, give me more wisdom, please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...