Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My Sanctification Bracelet


I am reading the book Believing God by Beth Moore. It is so far an amazing book that I think will take me on a wonderful journey. In it I am learning about actively pursuing increased personal holiness. I have chosen to set three goals for myself for a period of 90 days to help in achieving this. The first of these goals is to study the Word of God daily for at least 30 minutes, the second goal is to catch myself whenever negative tapes start to play in my head and repeat to myself that I am deserving of God's love, the third goal is to have at least 30 minutes of absolute quiet in my day where I am able to open myself up to be able to hear God. In the book it is suggested that we wear some type of blue cord as a reminder of the goals we have set with God. I made this tonight and will be wearing it on my right wrist for at least the next 90 days while I continue to develop my relationship with Christ and broaden my knowledge of His love for me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...