Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Currents

The idea originated from the blog life love paper . Seems like such a wonderful way to share and record those things that are going on in our lives this very moment. Thought I'd try it out as well and Wednesdays seem to suit me the best. So, here goes.

listening: to Who Am I by Casting Crowns
eating: nothing yet
drinking: a nice cold glass of water
wearing: track pants a t-shirt and sweater and warm socks
feeling: sleepy just took cold medicine a little while ago
weather: partly cloudy about -5 degrees
wanting: to get caught up on projects and cleaning
needing: sleep
thinking: about my many years of blogging as I am giving my blog a spring makeover
enjoying: listening to some quiet music
wondering: how the next few months are going to work out

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...