Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Anger Inside Me


Those who know me well know that I am not usually one to be angry. I don't stay mad for long, I don't hold grudges. I forgive easily and I try to forget. Lately though I am filled with so much anger that I don't know what to do with it. I am almost scaring myself with the intensity of the anger I feel. Anger for something I have no control over. Anger over a sickness I do not fully understand. Anger that someone I love with all my heart can be so sick and that I may loose them. Just anger at everything right now. Not sure what to do with it, how to respond, how to cope. I know that it is showing in front of my girls and that is the last thing I want. I need to learn to control what's inside me right now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...