Monday, March 07, 2011

Dealing With The Unexpected


It's amazing how one thing can change everything about your life. This past week I have had an unexpected family crisis come up. One that has taken every ounce of my time both emotionally and physically. One that has changed the very core of who I am and who I want to be. Everyone keeps telling me that things happen for a reason. I have yet to uncover any reason for this. I need to trust in myself now that I have what it takes to cope, to encourage and to love. I need to trust that I can deal with what has come our way. I need to believe.

1 comment:

jillconyers said...

I'm sorry you're going through a rough time Sandra. Maybe, since I'm a few days behind my blog reading, things are better by now. I believe everything happens for a reason but sometimes it feels like forever before you figure out what that reason is. My thoughts are with you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...