Wednesday, March 30, 2011

DYNAMO: Currents

The idea originated from the blog life love paper . Seems like such a wonderful way to share and record those things that are going on in our lives this very moment. Thought I'd try it out as well and Wednesdays seem to suit me the best. So, here goes. listening: to If we Are The Body by Casting Crowns eating: just coffee drinking: as much coffee as I can stand wearing: p.j. pants a t-shirt and sweater feeling: like getting stuff done weather: beautiful - sunny and -2 degrees wanting: to stop feeling so sad all the time needing: to hurry and and get my apt with the psychologist to change my meds thinking: about my dad and all that's to come in the next few months enjoying: some quiet time alone wondering: if I will go for another walk today

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm a new follower! I read this post and took it in but oddly enough, the only thing that keeps sticking in my head is the fact that you used "beautiful" and "-2 degrees" in the same sentence! UGH! I was complaining because it was only in the low 70's here today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...