Saturday, March 05, 2011

{creativity 101} lesson two: explore your creative genius

Your creative genius wants to be heard and has amazing things to say.


{creativity 101} lesson two has us learning about journaling and how it helps us to get into contact with our creative geniuses. We answer journaling prompts and just see where they take us. The bonus homework assignment is to take the inspiration which comes from our journaling and use it to create something new. Here's what I created, what came to be from my journaling.


Journaling reads: I want to live a creative and inspired life. I want to surround myself with people and things that inspire me. I want to be a photographer, an artist, and inspiration to others. I want to create everyday.
Visit Andrea at www.ABCcreativity.com to find out more about {creativity 101}.

1 comment:

ABCcreativity said...

Oh my gosh! Super Powerful Creative Genius Energy here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...