Monday, April 28, 2008

I took this photo of this sign at Chapters this past weekend. This sign just speaks volumes to me. I have spent my whole life trying to find out who I really am inside. I have never had any luck finding out who the real me is. Perhaps I am looking at it in the wrong way. This sign speaks to me about not finding who I am but I need to start looking at the life I want to create for myself. I need to see where I want to go, who I need to be ... then... I need to do whatever it takes to be who I want to be, to be where I want to be. I need to create the life I want, not just sitting around wondering why my life isn't what I want. I need to take charge. I need to make things happen. I need to become the me that I want ... that's deep down inside me. I needt o create the life and dreams that I desire.

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

I love this sign too... i am so with you on this one... that sign would have spoke to me in exactly the same way!!!!!! I love it.. would love one of these in my new home.. will have to try and find one online.no chapters here in the usa :(

SplendidlyImperfect said...

That sign is absolutely perfect. I think I need to do something with that, thanks for posting it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...