Monday, April 28, 2008

2 Peas Monday Blogger Challenge - I Remember When...



feel free to join us if you blog Challenge~ I remember when.... finish this statement

I remember when ... I was little growing up and my cousins Lisa and Sarah were my best friends. We spent as much time together as we could considering we all lived in different towns. The best part was the summers. You see our parents all had cottages on the same lake. During the summers I was almost inseparable from these two. I would bike or boat over to see them. We laughed, we swam, we played. We were all so young and free to play as much as we wanted. I really regret that as we have all grown older we have grown apart. We all have our own busy lives now, we all have children of our own. But boy, do I miss the friendship and closeness we once had!!

2 comments:

LuckyMommy's Photography Blog said...

I miss those days so much, when everything was simple, at least we have those beautiful memories to look back on! My best friend of 15 years just moved away so I am feeling very nostalgic! I love the photo!

Tricia said...

The days of being a kid......It's a shame you all grew apart.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...