Thursday, March 15, 2007

2 Peas Wednesday Blogger challenge - What's On My Mind

since 2peas was down for so long, i didn't get the chance to post this.. what was on your mind today?? What did you blog about today?
I guess the thing that has been on my mind most of this week has been that I've been feeling a little bit overwhelmed this week. I know I will get through everything that I have to accomplish in the next few weeks but there is a definite feeling of being overwhelmed inside me with all that is going on. I started a new job this week and I love it. The training is pretty intense though, especially as it is a brand new field for me. I am training to be a tech support agent for the Time Warner Cable Road Runner Internet program. I have never done tech support so it is all very new to me. I am also preparing to group lead a Pathways Basic Seminar here in Ottawa next weekend. You can see more about Pathways here at www.pathwaysseminars.com . It is an awesome seminar and has made such a difference in my life that I am group leading so I can help teach others what I have learned so that they too can have huge impacts in their lives. As well as all this I am completing my online degree in Accounting which is also a tun of work. Needless to say all these are what is causing my feeling of being overwhelmed. I know though that I will get through, that I will succeed and get all accomplished that I need to.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...