Saturday, March 03, 2007

2 Peas Wednesday Blogger Challenge - What Others Think...

Join us today/wed if you blog. Challenge: Here is a fun question... would you live your life any differently if you didn't care what people thought?? blog about it.. fun huh???? I am finally at that point in my life where I am realizing that it is not important what other people think about how I act. I am living my life for me, for God and for my kids. I have a keen sense of right and wrong, and a keen sense of how I should be reacting and acting in many situations. As long as I am living every single day loving who I am, as long as I am living every single day serving God, and as long as I am living every single day trying to be the absolute best mom I can be... well then, it does not ever matter what other people think.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...