Thursday, March 08, 2007

2 Peas Wednesday Blogger Challenge - Most Beautiful Place


Join us today/Wed if you blog.. Challenge: What's the most beautiful place you've ever seen? Blog about it!!!


The most beautiful place I have ever seen was when I went to the Bahamas in 1998. These are my four favorite photos that i took on that trip. The whole trip was amazing. Beautiful. Peaceful. I loved taking photos of the ocean, of the market and of the wildlife. There was something so calming there about seeing the sun rise and set over the ocean. I will never forget the way I felt on that trip! I will never forget the beauty I saw!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

What beautiful photos. I would love to go there someday. I had a chance when I was a senior in high school with a boyfriend, but didn't go as my foster parents were very worried

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...