Monday, March 05, 2007

2 Peas Monday Blogger Challenge

Join us today/Monday if you blog. Challenge: In order of importance, how would you rank :
love
spirituality
freedom
happiness
This is a tough one.. blog about your choices.

I would have to rank Spirituality as the most important from this list for me. Without my love for God I would not be able to do anything else in my life. God directs all I do, He leads me on the paths that have been chosen for me. He has taught me about loving who I am because He created me to be special, he has also given me the strength and courage I have needed to conquer the challenges and obstacles that I have been faced with in my life.



Love is my second from this list. I can't imagine my life without the love I have for my beautiful girls. They give me all I need to succeed. To succeed as a great mom, to even succeed as a great woman. I never thought that I would ever be able to love something with every part of my being - then I became a mom and my whole definition of love changed. The love I have for the girls is totally unconditional, a love that is so pure and so from deep inside the heart. They are my everything!!


I would have to choose Freedom next from the list. Being free for me means many things. It means being free to be just me, being free to express my thoughts, my opinions, and my ideas. It means being free from drugs, being free from depression, and being free from panic attacks. The word freedom expresses for me the major obstacles I have overcome in my life to this point.


Happiness is the last on my list, although, for me being able to live with Spirituality, with Love, and with Freedom is what brings me happiness in all I do. I think when you finally stop trying to constantly search for happiness it will finally come to you. When I was able to stop searching so hard, it seemed to come to me. When I put all the other pieces of my life together, the happiness finally came.



1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

great post... awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...