Thursday, March 08, 2007

2 Peas Tuesday Blogger Challenge - Spring Gardens

Join us today/Tue if you blog. Challenge: It's almost spring.. what are you gonna be planting in your garden/containter gardens, this spring? Blog about your floral favorites.
Okay here's my big confession.....
I suck at gardening. I love gardens. I love flowers, but I am no good at the routing of watering them on a regular basis. I hate pulling weeds. Most of my plants and gardens eventually die. I always try and plant a few thing every year but they end up growing (with lots of weeds) in an unkept garden. These flowers in the photo are my all time favorite spring flowers. I love tulips and love going to the Tulip Festival in Ottawa every year. I love going through the forest behind my parents house and seeing the first trilliums. I love cherry blossoms and lilacs and hope to plant these two trees when I someday own a home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...