Sunday, October 29, 2006

OFF TOO THE LAURENTIANS

My boyfriend Cory and I took this incredible little road trip to the Laurentian mountains a couple of weeks ago. We were so relaxed and we had so much fun!!We just decided to get in the car one afternoon and drive. I was telling Cory about the amazing colors of the fall leaves in the Laurentian mountains. My grandpa owns a bunch of property in the Laurentians and it is my absolutely favorite place to go to. It is my get away place, the place where I can relax and be totally me and I wanted to share it with him. The drive was amazing! The colors were so gorgeous. We also went to Montebello and saw the hotel there. Every time I see the log hotel I am amazed at it's beauty. We just drove, sang, talked, listened to music and relaxed. It was amazing!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...