Monday, October 02, 2006

God Is So Incredible

I am doing this course right now at my church called Discovering the Real You by Ron Susek. It is amazing! The more I learn about God and the more I learn about His love for me the more I am humbled and in awe. It is so incredible learning of His unconditional love for me. He is so patient and it is so amazing that He waits for me and understands the many screw-ups that happen in my life. He knows everything that is in my heart and mind and still He loves me unconditionally. I am the absolute luckiest girl in the world to have a God who loves me so unconditionally and waits for me to come to Him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God is Good isn't he? The power of the Lord is truly amazing. What a wonderful post! DAna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...