Friday, October 13, 2006

2 Peas Thursday Blogger

Join us today/thursday if you blog. Challenge: Blog about the struggles you face as a scrapbooker. What are the challenges in your life, related to this craft? Anything you have trouble doing/understanding? Blog about it.
Most of the time my biggest trouble is just doing it! I am always filled with ideas and thoughts about scrapping, but I never just start it. I gather so many ideas on 2 Peas, from magazines and in my favorites and then I don't get started. Sometimes I wish I had a better area for scrapping but I know that the one I have would be great if I kept it clean and organized. I think I might just see a challenge in the next few days - I will clean and organize my scrap are and get off my butt and get something done.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...