Sunday, October 01, 2006

October a new month. Join us today/Sunday if you blog. Challenge: What's your fave restaurant and why? Share about your place in your area/community that you love going out for a meal! My absolute favorite restaurant is a restaurant in Perth called Maximilian's. It is German cuisine and makes the absolute best ever wiener schnitzel I have ever had. I have been going to this restaurant with my family since I was 5 years old and I have never ordered anything but the schnitzel. I always order the exact same thing. i start with beef soup. It is a beef broth with a beef dumpling. Absolutely scrumptious. Then they have rye bread and a small salad made with tomatoes, onions, and celery with a vinegar dressing. Then I have the schnitzel. The plate is always HUGE. It comes with the schnitzel and then a choice of buttered potatoes or dumplings. I usually can't decide between them so I get both. I am absolutely telling you, this is the best meal in the entire universe. Absolutely amazing!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...