Thursday, September 08, 2011

Thursday Thirteen : Fall

You can participate with the Thursday Thirteen Meme on their blog. Here's my Thursday Thirteen for this week:

13 Things I Love About Fall

1. the kids are back in school so we have somewhat of a normal schedule
2. the cooler air
3. the vibrant fall colors (makes for lots of picture taking)
4. my birthday
5. the kids birthdays
6. seeing the kids dressed up for Halloween
7. turkey dinner on Thanksgiving weekend
8. having Thanksgiving at the cottage
9. seeing many of my family when we close up the cottage
10 . taking the girls to the apple orchard
11. our almost annual trip to Saunders Farm
12. carving pumpkins
13. warm meals on cold days











6 comments:

i beati said...

My birthday is Sept 19 and I'm praying for cooler weather in Fl.

Caridad Pineiro said...

Great list! I love Halloween and Thanksgiving.

Mia Celeste said...

I'm a fan of Fall too. I love leaf piles and pumpkins and all that stuff. Happy TT!

CountryDew said...

My favorite time of year! Don't you love the smell of it, and the colors?

I am Harriet said...

It really does feel like fall too.


Have a great Thursday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/09/hispanic-heritage-month/

sherilee said...

Fall is my favorite season. It just doesn't seem like fall yet here, as it hovers around 100... really ready for the cool, the turning leaves, the rain--even the rain!

Happy TT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...