Monday, September 05, 2011

Mental Health Monday



This past month I have really blown off therapy and DBT classses due to vacations and just being too tired. Now that fall is here and school is starting tomorrow I am hoping to set up a normal schedule. A normal daily routine that will have me attending therapy and classes routinely. I guess I am hiding from it a bit - it's getting personal now and is really making look deep inside as to why I do the things I do. Sometimes taking a real honest look inside like that really hurts. I've learned quite a lot from DBT already, I just need to keep remindindg myself that the more I go the more I will understand the principals behind it and learn the skills that I can then use when I need to regulate my emotions. My anxiety levels have been at an all-time high this past week and I am back to not sleeping. I am so frustrated. I recieved a response to my ODSP application  (Ontario Disability Support Program) and I was turned down. I have until October 2nd, 2011 to submit further documentation of my mental illness and appeal the decision.

You can join along with the Monday Maddness Blog Hop by visiting the WordsInSync blog.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...