Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Embrace Imperfection Mini Album: Cover & Page 1

Quite awhile ago Big Picture Classes offered a free class called Embrace Imperfection. I signed up but never really had the time to complete it. I started it just the other day and it is fabulous. The focus of the class is on embracing imperfection, so that we as scrapbookers can stop being so focused on perfection so that we can actually tell our stories. The project for the class was to develop a small mini album using quotes about perfection. I love this project as I really seem to be into making mini albums lately. I have started with the cover and page #1 (there are 12 quotes altogether. So here they are and as I complete future pages I will continue posting them.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...