Monday, January 24, 2011

{weekly intention}


I've decided to follow along with this weekly challenge found at ABC Creativity. I like the idea of setting intentions, setting goals. This will help me develop and challenging myself throughout the week as I have chosen for One Word 2011. It will give me somewhere to document what it is I wish to accomplish and how I plan my focus for the week. If I write it down I am so much more likely to follow through.

"Every Monday, I share my intention for the week and welcome you to do the same.

This is not about setting goals or creating to-do lists and working our tails off to achieve them. This is about taking some time to be quiet and still and ask “What do I need this week?” and setting an intention from there to align ourselves with that. It’s about paving the way for success, joy and dreams come true to find us throughout the week."

My intention for this week is to do one thing out of the house each day this week not including taking the kids to and from school. I have been hiding in the house way to much lately, afraid to leave my comfort zone. If I challenge myself to go out everyday I really feel that I will become more comfortable with walking out that door. That's the hard part. Those first few steps of leaving the house and walking out the door. Once I am out I can usually make myself focus on what I am doing and each time I go out I feel that desire to run right back home starts to go away.

So there it is ... I will leave the house each day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...