Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins


And...here we go!

1. Up, up and away.

2. the world keeps going around.

3. Coats and scarves, mittens and boots: so necessary in our Canadian winters.

4. I'd love a nice back rub.

5. I'm thinking about scrapbooking.

6. Jack be nimble.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just relaxing with the girls, tomorrow my plans include reading and scrapbooking and Sunday, I want to really enjoy the few hours I am going to be having alone!

3 comments:

Gengen said...

Everybody loves back rub yeheeeeyyy...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, who can turn down a back rub?

Here's my Friday Fill-Ins contribution!

Diana_CT said...

We have been bundled up because of all that Canadian cold air has been coming south. Last week we didn't get out of the single numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...