Saturday, January 29, 2011

One Word 2011

Challenge really played a key thought in my mind this week. It is something I am trying really hard to think about daily. To find situations each day that challenge me in some way. I really challenged myself in leaving the house this week, made it to 3 appointments, went to my parents for dinner, and went to my friends for coffee, and took the girls tobogganing. Once I was out of the house it ended up feeling really good to be in different surroundings. Felt good to no longer feel trapped inside. This is something I am going to continue to challenge myself in doing over the course of the next few weeks. I think it is really good for me to get out. I have been challenging my thinking, really taking the time to evaluate what's going on around me and how I am feeling. I have been challenging myself to not fall into old patterns, to not give in so easily. I really think that so far Challenge has been the perfect word for this year. It feels so good to extend myself, to make myself do things that may be uncomfortable, for I know in doing so I am growing and learning everyday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...