Sunday, January 02, 2011

One Word 2011

As many others I know, I have decided to be involved in One Word for the year 2011. This idea was originally started by Ali Edwards . To participate what you do is choose One Word that reflects what you wish to focus on throughout the year. In 2010 my word was soar. It was a takeoff point for me to start my small photography business. This year I have chosen the word Challenge. For I wish to challenge myself in many way this coming year. I wish to challenge myself about my image for I would like to become healthier, loose some weight and gain more energy. I wish to challenge myself in my photography to become involved with the Photo 365 Project where I take photos daily. I believe that this challenge will help me to grow as a photographer, to become more aware of my surroundings and more mindful of everything around me. I wish to expand on my small photography business. To gain more clients and make people more aware of my services. I wish to let go, to let go of my past for it is the future that is oh so important, it is the future where I will become who I want to be. To let go of preconceived notions of what and who I should be, for I am learning that the me that I am now deserves to be recognized and is pretty special.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...