Sunday, May 31, 2009

Gratitude Lists & Affirmations

Saturday Gratitude List
1. I am grateful for all that I am learning right now.
2. I am grateful for music.
3. I am grateful for being able to listen to the singing birds as the sun comes up.

I can do this!

Friday Gratitude List
1. I am grateful for attending Amber's assembly today.
2. I am grateful for being able to stay home with the kids and be there for them.
3. I am grateful for people who believe in me.

I deserve to have a great life.

Thursday Gratitude List
1. I am grateful for words that I can read so many good books and journal my thoughts.
2. I am grateful for my creativity.
3. I am grateful for hugs from the girls.

I deserve to be happy.

Wednesday Gratitude List
1. I am grateful for hearing the girls giggle.
2. I am grateful for my 2 new favorite shows on TV (Ice Road Truckers & Deadliest catch)
3. I am grateful for therapy.

I am getting stronger every day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...