Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Creative Therapy Layouts

I am really enjoying creating pages around the catalysts from the Creative Therapy Blog. I can't believe how much so many of them have inspired me to crate a page that documents the realities of my life. I am trying to get caught up on all previous challenges so that I end up with a complete album. And I can't wait to see it printed out and in a real album!!! Here are the newest Creative Therapy pages that I have been working on.

Catalyst #16 - What’s your dream home?



















Catalyst 17 - What’s the one quality you look for in a romantic partner?



















Catalyst # 18 - What’s your favorite place in your house, and why?



















Catalyst #19 - Create art around one of your quirks/idiosyncrasies.




















Catalyst #20 - How do you feel about your name?


















Catalyst #21 - What’s your first memory of love?

1 comment:

jillconyers said...

Great layout. I really like the photo you used for TRUST.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...