Friday, July 11, 2008

MY 8 YEAR OLD TOOK THIS ...

Isn't it wonderful!! The other night Amber picked up my camera and asked if she could take some pictures. I said sure and off she went. She probably spent a good twenty minutes with that camera walking around the house snapping away and then she asked if she could go outside. She said she wanted to take some pictures of nature. Later after the girls went to bed I put the pictures onto the computer and was pleasantly surprised at the little things she captured. Then I came across this photo and just said "WOW." It is so beautiful and I am just awed at the eye that she has for simple things full of beauty. Just makes my heart jump at the love I have for this little girl.

2 comments:

Krissynae said...

She did a great job. It is great to see the world through a childs eye. Look at the fun you two could have.

Heather said...

Lovely! My son has a little digital camera without the LCD viewer screen, so it's always fun to upload them and see what he snapped a picture of! He's only 2 though, so he doesn't have as discerning an eye as your daughter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...