Thursday, July 31, 2008

2 Peas Thursday Blogger Challenge

Feel free to join us if you blog

Challenge~
10 unfinished projects hanging over my head

Good challenge - Perhaps if I post these I'll actually get the motivation to work on some of them.
1. Gord's Christmas present
2. Niagara Falls album
3. I haven't scrapped in Emily's album for over a month
4. I haven't scrapped in Amber's album forever
5. my all about me album
6. the milk jug I am tole painting
7. the bird house tole painting for my dining room
8. I only have 1 of 4 tv trays tole painted
9. I need to finish the sweater I am knitting
10. I need to work on my cross-stiching

2 comments:

mborrero said...

ahh now we know you have the mojo spread out all over the place...

living creating & appreciating
my blog

Charleen said...

I think making the list like that was a good thing. Now I actually want to work those things. (kinda)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...