Thursday, February 15, 2007

2 Peas Wednesday Blogger Challenge - Names

Join us today/Wed if you blog. Challenge: If you could rename yourself, what name would you choose and why? Blog about it! fun! I have been thinking about this one all night. There are so many beautiful names and beautiful meanings. I am really loving my name though and can't seem to think of any other one that I would rather be called. Sandra (or Sandy) seems to really fit who I am. The meaning of Sandra is "defender or helper of mankind." I think this meaning seems to really fit who I am. I'm not sure if it because of my past, or just because of who I am, but this has always been the type of person I am. The type of person who always votes for the underdog, who wants to see justice for everyone, who sees the best in every single person and tries to help them see it as well. I had a lot of fun searching the meaning of my name and was so amazed at how well it fit my personality that I decided to search the meanings of my girl's names. When we named them, it was names that we loved. The meaning of Amber is "jewel". It too fits her personality. She is an amazing girl, so valuable to all around her. She is so unique, just like a precious jewel. The meaning of Emily is " characterized by hard work and perseverance." This too fits, she is the most determined little girl I know. Once she sets her mind to something she works so hard to achieve it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...