Thursday, February 08, 2007

2 Peas Thursday Blogger Challenge - Trading Places

Join us today/Thursday if you blog. Challenge: Who would you like to trade places with for one month???? blog about it!
I keep trying to think this one through. In all honesty, I don't think I would really want to switch places for anyone for a month at this point in my life. There are so many people that I admire, but I am finally at a place in my life where I am getting soooo happy with it. I am finally getting comfortable with being the REAL me. I wouldn't want to miss out on anything that happens with my life right now. I would also really miss my girls and couldn't imagine being away from them for a month. They are a big part of what makes me happy, and a big part of who I am.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...