Thursday, February 22, 2007

2 Peas Sunday Blogger Challenge - SPRING!!

Join us today/Sunday if you blog. Sunday Challenge: What are some things you always do every spring??? Anything??? Since spring is right around the corner, I thought this would be a fun one! The very best thing I do every spring is to to Walmart and have new pictures taken of my girls and I . I love being able to look back over the ones from previous years and see the changes in all of us. Knowing they are always taken at the same time each year makes it awesome for seeing the differences. Every year we also go into Ottawa to see the Tulip Festival. It is my all time favorite festival to go to. Tulips are my favorite flower. Every spring we also go to the Maple Festival in Perth. This is the festival that my girls love the most. Spring is a very happy time in our family.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...