Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Fall Is Here!!

Well, today is the first day so far this September that I have felt fall. It is freezing here and I must admit I have caved and turned on my heat. I absolutely love fall. It is my favorite time of the year. There is just something I find so very inspiring about the colors and sights of fall. I absolutely love the colors of fall leaves and I am so blessed to live in a part of Ontario which gets to see all the magnificent changes that God makes in these trees. I love seeing fields of pumpkins, squash, and gourds. I love visiting the pumpkin patch with my girls. I love going to the apple orchard and picking apples. I love making apple and pumpkin pies. I love thanksgiving. I love having a day set aside just for thanking God for all the amazing things in my world, in my life, and in my heart. Fall just seems to bring out the best in me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...