Tuesday, September 26, 2006

2 Peas Blogger Challenges - Mon & Tues


Join us today/Monday if you blog.

Challenge: On the same note as fragrances, what are some of your fave candle scents?

My absolute favorite candle scent is vanilla. I find it gives off such a warm scent in the air. It is relaxing, not overpowering. Smelling it seems to bring me peace.


Join us today/Tue if you blog.
Challenge: Complete this sentence.. " What I admire most when meeting someone new is their _____________________."
What I admire most when meeting someone new is their overall outlook on life. It is so easy sometimes to see if someone is a positive person, or a negative one. I always admire those who have a positive outlook, those who look for the best in everything, those who are not afraid to be happy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...