Saturday, September 23, 2006

2 Peas Saturday Blogger Challenge - Friends


Join us today/Saturday if you blog. Challenge: think about your friends. What is it about them that you like? admire? What draws you closer to them? What personality traits do they have that you admire?
When I think about the person I would consider to be my absolute best friend I think of Jesus. He is the One who is always by my side. He is the One I always talk to, the One I tell all my secrets, hopes and dreams to. He is the One I go to when I need help or comfort, strength or love. He is the One I always rely on to be by my side, the One who allows me to know I am NEVER alone. I admire His servant attitude, His unconditional love for everyone, His desire to please His Father, His forgiveness, and His desire to have me be a part of His Kingdom. What more could I ever want in a best friend?

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

amen sandy, amen.
I am so with ya on this one. I will have to blog about it later..
Jesus has always been there for me, when I thought I just cudn't go on.
amen.

Blessed Ladybug said...

very nice challenge ... i love what you did and that is so true... thanks for sharing...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...