Thursday, September 07, 2006

2 Peas Blogger Challenge - Scrapping Plans

Join us today/Thursday if you blog. Challenge: You love to scrapbook. You love to create something with paper. With all the cool papers out there, or the ones you already have, what is something on your heart you really wanna start... an album, a layout, a project -- anything...!! Share on your blog what your scrapping plans are.. what things are just in your head, itching to get done??? There are so many new and interesting ideas and projects out there, but in all honesty the projects I am working on now are the ones dearest to my heart. I am still behind on my girls albums and would love to get them caught up, they enjoy looking at them so very much. I am also working on two albums dear to just me, a faith album and an all about me album. I feel it is so necessary and important to document who I am, someday my kids will see these and know what I was like when they will little, someday they will be able to show their own kids and say that "this is who your grandma was and what she was all about." Sometimes through this documenting just me I am even learning more and more who I am and what is important to me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...